Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hotel Glarus

Hi All,





Has anyone stayed at the GLARUS Hotel??? I can only find 3 reviews. any opinions??? I haven%26#39;t booked yet so I would appreciate some honest opinions.





Thanks a lot,





Kasha






|||



dont know if you managed to find out anything....





we stayed at the Glarus 2 years ago and on the whole enjoyed our stay.





Rooms were comfortable and clean.





Food was %26#39;ok%26#39; we were half board but ate in the hotel nearly every night....





But the best thing about the hotel is the location...it could not be closer to the beach!





on the whole a good 2 star average 3 star hotel....




|||



Thanks for your reply but I have actually booked in the Rilavitosha now, I go on 25th July and can%26#39;t wait!I%26#39;m just hoping its ok, I read a few reviews that said its basic but clean so that will do for me......Thanks again





Kasha




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, October 01, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment