Saturday, April 21, 2012

Early June - meet up for drink in Sunny Beach??

For those of us going early June......I suggested in another thread about maybe having a drink and chat while in Sunny Beach. Nikkicork agreed.





Would anyone be keen to do this? Could make it afternoon, evening, or whatever suits. Maybe need suggestions on when and where.





I%26#39;m there 2nd - 9th (well not really till 3rd due to flight times). If anyone would be keen to have a beer/wine or whatever then post a message about when you%26#39;re there, and anyone feel free to suggest what day and time and where might be suitable.




|||



I know a few people seemed interested in this on another post on the forum.





Anyone interested in meeting for a drink at Corner Bar maybe one evening?





I%26#39;m going to Sunny Beach with my husband, we%26#39;re both 33.




|||



I will be there from the 7th. I am travelling alone so it would be great to meet up for a beer or 3 especially at the corner bar that usually tends to be my local haunt.




|||



Hi there.



I am going to be there on the same days as yours. We are going to be there as a group of 30 from Malta(football team). We are looking forward to have a good party time.



We are staying in Bourgas. Hope its not far away from Sunny beach.




|||



Bourgas to sunny beach is about 25 minute drive, make sure you use the bus otherwise the taxis will end up costing you a small fortune.




|||



hi will be there on 30 may for one week.on my own so could do with company.not sure where bar is




|||



…t-online.de/downloads/forum/sonnenstrandkar…





It is near number 104 on this map if I am correct??? Opposite hotel Alba, on Alley Kuban.





Just noticed on bar.bg that it says %26#39;go go dancers%26#39; - is this a dodgy bar???




|||



hi my partner and I are going to sunny beach 2-16th June [second time] staying at sever/yug again.wouldnt mind meeting up with other people for a night out. any suggestions???




|||



No it is not dodgy, just one of the more lively places. Does anyone have a date in mind?




|||



What about the 8th maybe? Would that suit most? Would after dinner time be suitable...maybe 8pm or so?




|||



8 o%26#39;clock sounds good to me,

No comments:

Post a Comment