Saturday, April 21, 2012

trips for an 8 year old girl

hi this is our third year going done all the aqua parks she wants some where new to go or some of the bulgarian dancing shows can any one help thanks




|||



I am going with my 8 year old daughter as well, so will also appreciate any tips. Teal, can you tell me how to get to the aqua parks. We%26#39;re staying at the Iberostar in Sunny Beach.




|||



Hi, Teal %26amp; Magicgirlscotland



I can%26#39;t help you much at the moment but I%26#39;m off to sunny Beach on Monday and have an 8 year old daughter to entertain!



I will report back when I return and let you know whats on offer for this age range.



The Jeep Safari/off road adventure Trips looks loads of fun but I think it will be too much for my daughter as she is quite small for her age..(your kids may love it)



I have noticed that there are plenty of boat trips if you think they would be suitable (I%26#39;m hoping to do one of them)



There is a Bulgarian Evening Trip which I think the kids might like.



My daughter loves horse so I will be looking to see if horse riding is possible



I can%26#39;t be certain but I think there is a bowling ally in Sunny Beach



I also know there is a trip to the Dolphinarium in Varna but thats only part of the trip(The rest of the day is more adult focused). I personaly won%26#39;t be doing this trip as I have heard not so good things about the dolphinarium %26amp; show (Please will somebody correct me if I%26#39;m wrong)



I hope this is of some help to you both




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:22 am, October 01, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment