Saturday, April 21, 2012

ATM at the Varna Airport

Hello all,





I am going to Varna at the end of May 2008 and am wondering whether I can count on finding an ATM at the Varna Airport. I%26#39;ll be arriving at 1.30 am and will need cash to pay for the taxi to Golden Sands.





Should I just get Lev here in Germany (where I am live) before going? Or can I count on an ATM being at the airport (Currency Exchange probably woudn%26#39;t be open at that time of night, right?)?





Thanks for your advice!




|||



Hi I cant remember seeing an atm at varna airport so it might be as well to take enough levs for your taxi and perhaps for your safety deposit box at the hotel




|||



Thank you for replying! I%26#39;ll be sure to order to Lev from my bank, then.





Cheers




|||



Hi,





There is ATM in the arrival%26#39;s hall Terminal 2. While you are going out just look on your right before the exit.



There is no ATM on the new terminal 3.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:21 pm, September 28, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment