Saturday, April 21, 2012

A few questions

Hi,



I%26#39;m off to Sunny Beach 23/06 and I have a few questions I would like to ask





1, Excursions....... There are a few excursions that I would like to do, one of which is the Jeep safari or The Off Road excursion...What is the differance between them and would they be suitable for an 8 year old?





2, Child friendly fun.... Any suggestions of fun things to do with an 8 year old in the evenings??



We will be doing the Bulgarian village trip and the sunset on a yacht but was wondering if there are amusment arcades, fairground rides, bowling ally%26#39;s etc to keep her amused





3, Toilets at Bourgas airport..... I know that in Bulgaria you have to pay to pee...Fair enough I don%26#39;t have a problem with that BUT do they charge at the airport? I%26#39;m taking all sterling with me %26amp; will probably need a pee as soon as I get there %26amp; won%26#39;t have any stinkies!!!





4, Budget..... On average what am I looking to pay for an evening meal 2 adults and 1 child (2 courses, a beer, a glass of wine %26amp; a coke?





Many thanks in advance to anyone that can answer my querries.





Sunnybeachlady




|||



Can%26#39;t recall paying for toilets in Bourgas airport.





As for food. click here for recent prices from people just come back home.







www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php…





Toonman




|||



Thanks Toonman x




|||



We are going out on the 23rd as well, staying at the Meredian...We have been there many times and always enjoy meals at.. Djannys, the Condor , Bistro Billy%26#39;s, picadilly to mention a few...but there are so many good places to eat that you will soon find your own favourite....




|||



Hi,



We too are also staying at The Meridian....You never know we might bump into you whilst waiting for a lift!!!!!! LOL



Despite all the negative things I%26#39;ve heard about Sunny Beach %26amp; The Meridian I am really looking forward to my trip and have got lots of fun things planned.



SunnyBeachLady x x




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, October 01, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment