Tuesday, April 24, 2012

injections bulgaria

does anyone know if we have to have injections to go to sunny beach bulga ria. i think you do for tunisia? re gards millie x




|||



You don%26#39;t NEED anything, but there are recommendations. Depends on what you%26#39;re doing there.





I opted on Hep A for my children and I along with a boost of my childhood vaccines.




|||



Hi, im goin next week %26amp; im not getting any injections. My cousins were there last year %26amp; they didnt hav any either...



I went to Tunisia last year %26amp; it wasnt compulsary to get injections but they did recommend a few. however, they were quite expensive so i opted not to get them, as did many people who I met in Tunisia.



Its really up to youself I suppose. If you dont get them, be extra careful with their water or foods that might be washed in water eg salad.and obviously be aware of good hygiene ect...




|||



Yep, and don%26#39;t get any tattoos, piercings etc.




|||



hi thire thanks for that info kind regards millie




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, September 30, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment