Thursday, April 19, 2012

polyusi/sever yug f.a.o.pudnpie

thanks for all your info on hotel its nice to hear from someone who has stayed there. when are you going? can you leave up to date feedback when you come home thanx kate




|||



Hi Kate. I leave in a couple of weeks. If you go to Holidaytruths.co.uk, you will see a couple of reviews I have done on the hotel over the years. I%26#39;m hoping my opinion won%26#39;t change :) I%26#39;ll leave another review on there when I return.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, October 02, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment