Saturday, April 21, 2012

polyusi/sever yug hpsaucey

hi hpsaucey how was your stay in the polyusi we are booked for sept and just want to know all the good and bad points about the place .we are self catering were there enough utensils and crockery in the apartments to make a meal if we wanted to .also did you have to pay for sunbeds around pool is there a kids pool sorry to go on and on but youve been so know what its like was the resort safe enough as some of the reviews on here are horrendous lastley can u reccomend good resturants and bars that are not priced over the top much appreciated kate




|||



Hi - I have stayed in the Polyusi hotel for the last three years and am going again this year. It is basic but clean, is in a great location is suits me just fine as somewhere where I just sleep at night and lounge around during the day. I can%26#39;t tell you too much about the aortments because they weren%26#39;t open when I went last year but I hear they are very nice, though I think I read that there was only a microwave and not a cooker, but I might be wrong. TBH it is so cheap to eat out, I wouldn%26#39;t bother to make a meal. The sunbeds round the hotel pool (one big pool and one paddling pool) have a charge but I have heard that there was no charge at the apartments pool. There are lots of bars and restaurants nearby and it is about a ten minute walk to the centre and market area, so you will be spoilt for choice. As for the safety of the resort I have not had any problems. I think the rules are the same as anywhere you go, home or abroad - just be careful with your money and possessions, don%26#39;t walk around with stacks of money on you, use the hotel safe boxes, ignore anyone who approaches you in the street who you don%26#39;t know and only change up your money in the Crown Exchange, your hotel or a bank, no matter how good an offer you see. Hope this helps




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, October 02, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment