Thursday, April 19, 2012

butterfly tattoo, is it still in sunny beach ??

can anyone please help. I am in sunny beach in Aug, and I am trying to find the butterfly tattoo studio web site as I want another tattoo done by them. I hade 1 done by them 3 years ago. I think that they have a studio in Plovdiv as well.



Thanks, Andy.




|||



Andy, Could this be the one ?





http://iguanagraphics.org/contacts.html





Toonman




|||



sorry tooman this is not the one.Thanks for your help.




|||



Andy, Here is a link to 6 pages of comments on tattoos in SB. There maybe something that jogs the memory.





www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php…





Toonman




|||



Hi Toonman,



A big THANKS to you. I looked on the link that you posted and I found the studio from a picture of his work. I saw the shops in the background and that reminded me of the place !!!



It is tattoo vega salon 2 near the hotel alba, next to a cafe.



Thanks Toonman, I have sent an e-mail to the studio for some info. Looks like I will be getting a 2nd tattoo done by them.



A Very happy



Andy




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 am, October 02, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment