Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Royal Park Hotel, Elenite is fantastic we had a ball

For anyone going to this hotel soon, please dont worry you will have a ball like we did. I have posted a full review on this site which may put your mind at rest. Any queries I%26#39;d be more than happy to answer if I can.





Toonman if you are reading this, thanks for all your helpful advice I will return to Bulgaria next year, I went to Djanny%26#39;s and had a pint for you at 1.60 lev !!!!!!!!!



Mary






|||



hi mary cant seem to find your review what did you post it under thanks




|||



Hi I posted it on TA but just got an e-mail to say that it will be vetted and if it is suitable it will be put on the site in a couple of days. Sorry I thought it went up quicker than that!!!! Let me know if I can help you with any queries,



Mary




|||



Hi Mary, Glad to hear that you had a great time.



Hope you%26#39;ve left us some of that cheap beer. Only 6 weeks and I%26#39;m back there.





Toonman




|||



hi mary





glad you had a great time, cant wait now til go 11th august roll onn, we are staying in the holiday village do you know anything about the villas and do you have any tips or recommendations for us





sharon




|||



Hi Norash sorry i%26#39;m only getting back to you now. the village is beside the Royal Park and as far as I know you can avail of all facilities.Please pm me if you want any questions answered and dont worry you will have a ball,



Mary




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 pm, October 06, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment