Friday, March 30, 2012

Emerald Paradise Apartments

Hello,





Just wondering if anyone has booked the Emerald Paradise Apartments for this year? There is a group of 12 of us going in July and I am beginning to get worried that the apartments won%26#39;t be ready on time! The property website keeps pushing the date back!





thanks





LYnn




|||



Hi





Can I ask did you stay at those apartments and how they were?




|||



Judging by these photographs they look ready as its not an %26quot; artists Impression %26quot;.





concordetravel.ie/templ_accommodations.asp…





Toonman




|||



I have some more pics if you want them




|||



Hi





I would really appreciate it ...Thanking you in advance





Kind Regards




|||



If Anyone wants some pictures of this comlpex then drop me an email




|||



Lynn when are you going over to Bulgaria




|||



We are going to these apartments on the 4th August 2 families for two weeks...





Thank you Craig for the photos it made my mind up to book ....





Will let you all know how we get on!!!!!




|||



Hello all....thanks for all the posts! I have only just realised that I never updated my new email address on tripadvisor so I didn%26#39;t realise there were so many replies!





I am going over on Friday! Concorde sent on the pictures since I posted my last comment and they look lovely! The only thing is that the pool bar won%26#39;t be ready because the builders didn%26#39;t get it finished on time but it shouldn%26#39;t be too much of a problem!





I will let you all know how I get on and hopefully post some photos!





Thanks





Lynn




|||



Thats a shame about the pool bar ,it looked like it was going to be quite a big place too.Apparently its illegal to do any work in summer in Bulgaria I guess it was too tight to finish it.Well i dont suppose they will object to having your home made coktails by the pool LOL. Tell them to do the babrby for you on the roof !




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 pm, September 30, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment